Friday, October 12, 2012






The Lake Havasu Real Estate market continues to stabilize.  Check out this luxury home for sale with tremendous backyard and "Disneyland Like" Pool.

2280 Souchak Dr. Lake Havasu City, AZ

Highlights

  • TREMENDOUS Resort Pool with Grotto Cave, Waterfalls, & Rock Slide
  • Ultimate Entertaining & Party Backyard
  • Elegant, Inviting, Luxury Home
  • Mega RV Garage
  • Whitewater River and Water Features
  • Beautiful Modern Rear Kitchen
  • Surround Sound, Alarm, Cameras and More...
  • Upscale Furnishings Negotiable and Available Outside of Escrow
  • Gated Addional RV Parking on Side of Home
  • Pool House in Back with 1/2 Bath & Outside Shower

  • Description 
    The ultimate luxury Lake Havasu party home with a true Disneyland "Resort Like" pool and backyard plus a mega garage.  On top of this it just happens to be in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Lake Havasu City.  The home is elegant and inviting with spacious kitchen that opens to a dramatic Great Room overlooking the tremendous backyard.  Upgrades such as alarm with cameras and infrared motion sensors, surround sound speakers, inside home pool and waterfall controls, outside cabana with built in barbeque and sink, pool house with 3rd bath, and more.  Abundant RV and Motorhome Parking in both garage and behind gated side area of home is perfect fot all the toys.
    Call Bobby & Julie Lewis with questions. 928-486-4498 or Toll FREE 888-HAVASU-8
    No Pressure...No Obligation...Just Friendly Service!
    Click Here to request a Free Lake Havasu Foreclosure List 

    For more Lake Havasu Real Estate information check out our original sitehttp://www.discoverhavasuhomes.com/

    Contact Bobby & Julie Lewis for more information on this fantastic home.

    Bobby & Julie Lewis
    #1 Coldwell Banker Agents in Lake Havasu
    928-855-8880


    1 comment:

    1. When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.
      My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer, Pedro Jerome contact email: pedroloanss@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+18632310632 to anyone looking for a loan in any market.

      ReplyDelete